MILI Introduction – Day 1
What is MILI?
Creating Strong Passwords
Where you will write your blog and collaborate with the other participants in your MILI session
- Create an account on the MILI Ning and upload a picture of yourself.
- Write your first two blog posts.
- The first post should introduce yourself and what you hope to get out of this course.
- The second post should be a reflection of your thoughts on the research process, and any upcoming projects you are planning for this year.
MILI Introduction – Day 2
Introduction to ELM
- Join Twitter and follow 5 people, join Pinterest and pin at least 10 education related items.
THERE IS NO BLOG ASSIGNMENT FOR TODAY!
Academic Librarians Panel
Panelists from local colleges/universities, will be joining us to speak on information literacy and first-year student expectations. This is a fun and information session, so please come with your questions.
This year we welcome from Metro State University, Melissa Filkin and Christine Larson, from St. Kate’s, Anne Beschnett; from MCTC, Rebecca March, and from Macalester, Ginny Moran. A big thank you to our panelists for your time and expertise!