The MILI Ning is found at metronetmili.ning.com. Please be sure to bookmark this site as you will be regularly expected to blog and follow the blogs of your fellow participants.
Blog Assignments can be found on the monthly calendar pages, they are also listed here.
- The first post should introduce yourself and what you hope to get out of this course.
- The second post should be a reflection of your thoughts on the research process, and any upcoming projects you may be involved in.
1.Write a reflection on the video, our class in September, and be sure to discuss how you think a Google Custom Search could help your research project. Don’t forget to include the link to your custom search in your blog post.
2. Find a resource that talks about searching websites, evaluating websites, students using the web for research, database searching or related and discuss the article and how it relates to our class and your research project. Be sure to link the resource in your blog post.
- Write a reflection on the videos, our October class, and be sure to include your thoughts on how Flipboard (or RSS feeds in general) could be used in the research process.
- For your article this month, choose one from a blogger you now follow (or a YouTube Channel or an article from someone you follow on Twitter),link the article in your blog and discuss the content.
- Write a reflection of the video and our course, discussing how you might use Google Sites, blogging, or Today’s Meet in the classroom. Be sure to discuss how you use online collaboration as a tool for teaching. Don’t forget to include the link to your Google Site in your blog.
- Find an article that discusses online collaboration, digital citizenship, blogging, or backchanneling and discuss the article in your blog post. Be sure to link the article in your blog.